– Lofant and Echinacea extracts soften calluses.
– Chaga, willow bark and lingonberry broth reduce sweating.
– The oil complex of saffron milk caps and oils softens the skin.
– Plantain juice heals scratches and cracks.
– Decoctions of mint and oregano have antifungal effect.
– Amanita and chestnut mushroom extracts renew the skin, stimulate cell division.
COSMETIC BIOCOMPLEXES: Phyto-mushroom complex “Amanita Muscaria 5 + 5″- amanita muscaria water extract, amanita muscaria oil extract, stinkhorn, chaga mushroom, chestnut bolete,+ agastache anise, candyleaf, oregano, decoction of cranberry leaves, buckeye.
Cosmetic base “ERILEM ACTIVE CONTROL” absorbed by the skin as akin to the composition delivers nutrients to the deeper layers of the skin: Hank’s saline solution, peanut phospholipids, watercress gel, oat germ oil, emulsifier “Cremophor”.
Cosmetic base “ERILEM ACTIVE CONTROL”: acids (tartaric, lactic, malic), phyto-mushroom complex “Amanita muscaria 5 + 5”, cocktail “Forest Water”, sea salt, echinacea extract, tea tree oil, mint extract, plantain juice, horsetail extract, willow bark decoction, oil complex of camelina and oil, silver citrate.
Apply a small amount of cream once or twice a day to clean skin of the feet and leave until completely absorbed. Apply regularly.